Tuesday, 5 August 2014

Week 2: First Vlog!


Woohoo!

Yep, I finally got it finished. It took me a little while longer because it was my first vlog, and I believe next week should go faster. I was mainly just plagued with technical difficulties, as you might be able to see via the quality. Also, uploading in HD would have taken close to 24 hours which didn't seem ideal; thus I will try some more quality testing this week and hopefully have that fixed next time around.

I did find making my vlog quite fun, but there's some thing I aim to do next week to make them a little better, being:

  • Go off the cuff a little more - I followed my written post pretty closely, but my aim with the vlogs is to explore and compose my feelings in a more relaxed manner.
  • Add in a few more gags. While vlogs have a specific purpose, there are usually some kind of "humorous breaks" to make the video less of a drag. I had a few in mind, but I think more could be added.
  • Relax!
But again, you're never a master from the start, so I look forward to making next week's post.

5 comments:

  1. So I forgot to bring my earphones and at Uni right now so I didn't actually hear what you are saying but the idea of vlogging is so awesome. It takes a special kind of person to talk in front of the camera and you've done it quite well. I have bookmarked your blog for future viewing based purely on the GoT posters you have behind you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Justin, I'll be a little late making my vlog this week but I aim to continue them!

      Delete
    2. I just watched the whole thing i think its very well made. You spoke clearly, addressed the issue and also provided images to go along with your video. BTW are those GTA posters on the left hand corner?

      Delete
    3. Thanks! Yeah they are, GTASA on top and GTA4 on the bottom.

      Delete